Easytots Dinky Cup
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- DinkyCup is EXTRA SMALL FOR A GOOD REASON: The new ‘Dinky’ sized open cup is made to measure for tiny hands and mouths. Help your baby transition straight from breast or bottle to independent sipping from as young as 4 months.
- RE-BALANCING ACTION: Rounded bottom design which helps the cup ‘re-balance’ whatever angle baby puts it down.
- BENEFITS OF OPEN CUPS: Open cups are highly recommended by weaning professionals and dentists. Encourage healthy drinking right from the start with the DinkyCup. Introducing sipping at the beginning of the weaning stages helps promote fine motor skills, oral motor skills and protects your babies’ little developing teeth.
- NON-SLIP GRIPPY DOTS AND VOLUME MEASUREMENT: Designed with grip and texture in mind. The whole surface of our silicone cup is covered in cute tiny grippy dots. It also includes an external and internal volume line (mm) for parents to know exactly how to fill and how much they have sipped.
- TOXIN FREE – Our silicone is tested to LFGB EU standards. Our products are BPA-free and Phthalates-free. Natural materials that are chemical-free, durable and easy to clean. Hand or dishwasher safe. No crevices at all for bacteria to form.
- EASY TO CLEAN: by hand, plus our DinkyCup is also dishwasher safe, with no hidden areas for germs to hide.