YouHa Ava Gen 2 Wearable Breastpumps
Youha The Ins Gen 2 Wearable Handsfree Breast Pump is a small and lightweight breast pump with a collection cup to place inside your bra.
Collection cup design featuring a compact pump motor connected directly to the breast shield and expressed breastmilk is collected in the cup. No tubes, no cords, no dangling bottles. Offering hands-free, more enjoyable, and a discreet way to express breastmilk.
The INS breast pump is designed to use anytime you like, wherever you like.
- Comes with 24mm and 28mm breast shield
- More compact design – motor now built into the cup rather than been attached from the top
- Everything fits under your bra! Breast shield, collecting cup, and pump unit
- 3 Modes: Massage (to soothe or prepare the breast for pumping), Expression (continuous suction to pump breastmilk), and Mixed(cycles of massage mode in between each express mode cycle to stimulate more breastmilk flow)
- Each mode (Massage, Expression, Mixed) has 10 levels of intensityadjustment/frequency
- Features quiet mode for discreet and silent pumping (<60dB)
- Memory function – switch on and it starts on the same mode that you last used
- Rechargeable breast pump with battery indicator
- Closed system pump prevents backflow, thanks to the silicone membrane in the cup that acts as a backflow protector
- USB-C cable for convenient charging, charge with your USB power plug, even computer, laptop, power bank, and more
- Auto shut off after 30 min
- Intuitive and easy-to-use one-button design with (+/-) touch buttons to adjust the intensity for Massage & Expression, and frequency for Mixed.
- The breast shield made of full silicone is soft and comfortable and fits well over the breast
- Made with food-grade PP plastic and silicone, BPA free, Phthalate-free
- All-in-one device. Easy to assemble and clean
- Built-in 1200mAh Lithium Battery
- The battery can be used for 2- 3 hours when in use. Approx 4 – 6 pumping sessions
- Full charging time: Two and a half hours
- Suction strength (mmHg): 230mmhg
- Cycle: 41-110 per minute
- Material: Silicone and PP
1 year warranty
- 1x pump unit
- 1x 24mm silicone breast shield
- 1x 28mm silicone breast shield
- 1x 5oz/150ml cup
- 1x membrane
- 2x valves
- 1 charger
- 1 carry bag
- Instruction manual
- 1x 19mm shield converter
- 1x 22mm shield converter
Assembly is simple and straightforward; all parts can be disassembled to enable easy cleaning and can be sanitized in boiling water or steam sterilizer. UV sterilization can also be used but may cause parts to degrade faster and be replaced more frequently.For the full set of detailed instructions on how to operate the different modes, refer to the instruction manual included with the product. The manual includes usage, cleaning & care instructions that you have to read through very carefully and follow correctly in order for the pump to be working on top condition, to avoid issues e.g. loss of suction, pump parts wear out easily, motor unit spoil, etc.